Sjogrenov syndrom - autoimunitne ochorenie

Tady se snažte dodržovat témata a nevybavovat se, od toho jsou tu kecárny.
Počítejte s tím, že to po vás bude někdo další číst a hledat tady informace.

Moderátor: hugo

Dano

Sjogrenov syndrom - autoimunitne ochorenie

Příspěvek od Dano »

Tenistka Venus Williams-ova.

O tom ako sa v 2011 rozhodla vyliecit zmenou zivotospravy:
'I won't let it beat me:' Venus Williams opens up about being diagnosed with incurable Sjogren's syndrome at 31 / Switched to raw vegan diet after diagnosis
2012:
Venus Williams follows raw-vegan diet after autoimmune disease diagnosis
Oktober 2013:
Venus Williams talks Sjogren's syndrome, vegan diet with Dr. OzDr. Oz: Venus Williams uses vegan diet to battle Sjogren's syndrome: Symptoms
Jej sestra:
Vegan virtuoso tennis star Serena Williams wins fifth U.S. Open: Her raw diet

Kto sledujete uspechy tychto sestier, je to pravda, ako pisu tieto clanky, ze sa Venusi tak dari?

Venus Williams is healthy again after being diagnosed with the auto-immune disease Sjogren's syndrome two years ago. Williams credits a raw-vegan diet for improving her health after Sjogren-induced chronic fatigue forced her to briefly step back from tennis.

Williams said switching to a raw-vegan diet helped relieve many of her symptoms. "Changing my diet has made a big difference,"she said. "I'm not perfect, so I forgive myself when I make mistakes. I do a lot of juicing as well, a lot of wheat grass shots, lots of fresh juices."
Venus said her raw-vegan diet has made her feel so great that she inspired sister Serena to adopt the plant-based diet.
rudo

Re: Sjogrenov syndrom - autoimunitne ochorenie

Příspěvek od rudo »

zda sa ze vsetky clanky opakuju to iste

aj ked casto zamienaju jej stravu za "vegan" a kladu doraz na vynechanie animal stravy,
naj;epsie vodno co pred tou diagnozou jedvala podla toho co je pred sutazami "aby mala energiu" teda comu veria ze dava energiu na sport :

pred turnajom sa napchava zase chlebom a pastou a to bolo zrejme to cim sa napchavala pred diagnozou a co ju tam dostalo

tym ze sla ciatocne raw, tak ma dlhe obdobia bezlepkove a to ju prebralo k zivotu

osobne neverim ze sa "vyliecila" vynechanim steakov ako tvrdi jeden z clankov
5 2 8
Dano

Venus na fb

Příspěvek od Dano »

4 November 2011
Please see this article about the struggle of autoimmune diseases. Deborah Braconnier has done a great job with shedding insight on my journey with Sorgrens Syndrome which affects over 4 million Americans. I draw insight and courage from others who suffer from Autoimmune disorders like me. Please believe that I plan on coming back stronger from this! Thank you for your support! http://sports.yahoo.com/tennis/news?slug=ycn-10348359
22 March 2012
Hello everyone! It was such a great day for me, my team and all of my supporters! I was able to come back and play my first match since being diagnosed with Sjorgrens Syndrome in August. It was a exhilarating and nerve wracking to be back on the court! My opponent played well, so it was great go get a win against someone playing so well. Thank you all for your continued support and believing in me. Coming back was as much for you as it was for me. I never want to let any of you down!
23 July 2012
Today was an amazing day. I carried the Olympic flame right through Wimbledon! I truly felt the Olympic spirt, participation, giving your best and bringing people together no matter what their background of differences. This Olympics is very special to me having battled through an auto immune disease in the last year. It was my dream come true to qualify for the Olympics. To carry the torch today on World Sjorgens day was so fitting. My run with the flame today represented triumph for everyone battling an auto immune disease. I'm planning on enjoying every day at the Olympics, I won't take even one for granted!
Odpovědět